Write For GeekyAlien
Write For GeekyAlien.com
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Read our blog. Develop a sense of what we publish. Subscribe to our newsletter to get our most recent posts.
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the Geekyalien audience.
- Simplicity: Use a friendly voice. Say I, we, you. Use contractions as you would normally (you’ll). Write as if talking with a friend. Avoid using big words, complicated sentences in your article.they don’t make your articles smarter. Make your writing simple. It helps the readers to read your article completely
- Images(PNG, JPG), Infographics and Videos: Include the embed code for the infographic, video and Images within your Word doc.
- Credit: GeekyAlien respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use in your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to GeekyAlien.
- Your bio: Bio should be approximately 60 words. Include your blog, LinkedIn profile, Facebook page, website URL and Twitter, any other relevant links you wish to display. This is a great place to include any promotional or gated links as we generally don’t allow them in the body copy.
- Your Photo: We use a site called Gravatar to manage our author’s headshots. New contributors should create an account there and upload a headshot. Once this is done, we’ll need the email address that was used to register the account, so we can associate your headshot with the author profile we will use in your posts.Sometimes you need to share your photo as well.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from GeekyAlien. Also, by submitting a post to GeekyAlien, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
- Categories: Find here https://geekyalien.com/submit-article
- Submit your article: https://geekyalien.com/submit-article
Due to the high number of submissions we receive, you will hear from us within one week if we are able to run your post. If you do not hear from us within that time frame, please feel free to contact us.